You Matter Therapy was born out of many years of counselling and hypnotherapy and I have helped people through many difficult times. With a good grounding in Psychology with degrees to Master’s level and the qualifications in Psychotherapeutic Counselling and Hypnotherapy, I provide you with a safe place where you can discuss anything that you feel you need help with, using a range of therapies that is tailored just for you – helping you to help yourself.
Tailored therapy can help you manage the areas in your life that you are struggling with such as:
- The effects of stress and anxiety
- Feeling helpless and isolated
- Loss of a loved one
- Finding the assertive, confident person you are
- Clearing a path through depression
- Balancing unhealthy relationships
- Understanding and managing addictions
- Talking through a life crisis
- Re-building your self-esteem
- Unhealthy relationships
- Going through separation or divorce
- Different types of abuse
- Early distressing life experiences
- Letting go of shame or guilt
- Being free from life limiting phobias
- Coping with panic attacks
Whatever you need help to deal with, I’m here to listen and help you to help yourself. When you come through my door, you will find someone who cares about getting you back to feeling like you can face anything that comes your way.
I am fully qualified and accredited by the National Counselling Society as a Psychotherapeutic Counsellor and I have university degrees to Master’s level with a major in Psychology. I am completely insured with all relevant insurances.
You alone can take control of your life and it starts by taking that first step. Feel free to give me a call and have a chat today.
- Cecilia Christodoulides MNCS (Acc.), MHS, MA IML (Ed), BA Psychology
- The Romney Centre, 61 The Avenue, Southampton SO17 1XS
- 07930 214 134